Jeju Tour for 2 weeks with my wife's parents(Father in law, Mather in law) From June 22 To July 3, 2020 (4) - I like eating Jeju Haejangguuk. I will be back again soon.

Jeju Tour for 2 weeks with my wife's parents(Father in law, Mather in law) From June 22 To July 3, 2020 (4) - I like eating Jeju Haejangguuk. I will be back again soon.

When I go to Jeju island, I always eat Jeju-styled Hajang soup 2~3 times a week. I love eating Jeju-style Haejang soup(Beef blood Haejangguk with a lot of chili oil)

Actually, haejangguk(해장국, Korean-styled Spicy beef Soup) is for hangover relief but Many Korean like eating 해장국 regardless of alcohol in Korea

If you are looking for jeju-style haejang soup, these restaurants may be suitable.

a) One of my favorite Haejang soups eateries in Jeju(산지해장국)

I would recommend this eatery as the best of the best. 가장 추천하는 제주식 해장국집.




b) 은희네 해장국


c) 모이세 해장국


d) 장풍해장국 _ Jeju-style 



e) 백성원해장국

It tasted okay. It looked like normal haejangguk. 해장국 무난함. 내장탕은 다소 내장 꼬릿한 냄새가 남









) Last day: Jeju Ferry Passenger Terminal to the YeoSu.

Now I'm in Jeju Ferry Terminal heading to the YeoSu.






댓글