Gyungsangbukdo Tour - Buseongsa, Baekam hot spring, tomb of king munmu in Jan. 2021

Gyungsangbukdo Tour - Buseongsa, Baekam hot spring, tomb of king munmu in 2021

Buseogsa in Yeongju, Hanwha resort Baekam Hot Spring in Uljin, Tomb of King Munmu in Gyeongju  영주 부석사_영양_울진 백암온천 한화리조트_경주 문무왕릉

1) I stayed at a motel one night downtown of Yeongju gun on Jan 15, 2021

I booked a motel called Alto hotel. The room where I stayed was clean and spacious, it was A boutique-style hotel with a bathtub. I think this motel is a convenient Motel for tourists. But no more free breakfast is served because of covid. If I go to Yeongju, I would stay at the same motel I stayed in again.




2) Today(January 15th day) is my birthday. I went to the Korean Food Restaurant named '흥부가' to have lunch.

Why did we go to this restaurant? First, because of My birthday on a business trip, I want to be served 미역국(Seaweed soup). Second, this restaurant is one of the most popular 육회비빔밥(bibimbad with raw beef ) in this area(Yeongju gun)




3) Buseogsa(부석사) - one of the famous temples in this area. 

On the way to Baekam hot spring, We visited one of the old and famous temples in Yeongju. We wished my health and wealth while bowing to the Buddha. I still memorized some mantra-like 광명진언(The Buddist Spiritual chant). Om amoka bairo chana maha mudma. Om mani Padme hum.





4) Hanwha Resort Baekam Hot Springs

I have visited this resort three times Because I like enjoying the hot spas. I have heard the resort had been remodeled But Unfortunately, the room is still old-fashioned. So so




5) GyungJu barley bread

On the way to Tome of King Munmu, I stopped by a bakery shop(단석가) in Kyungju city and bought some barley bread which is popular. to tourist. 慶州まで 来たのだから, 慶州 麦パンを買わないことが できない. 慶州麦パン(キョンジュ チャルボリパン)はドラヤキと似ている





6) Tomb of King Munmu

Have you ever heard about this special rock and the legendary king of the Munmu? Just Goole it. Some people believe the king makes wishes come true as l believe.

I devoted alcohol to the tomb and made a wish.




댓글