1 night 2 days Gangwondo travel diary with my parents for the weekend on Sep 24, 2011

1 night 2 days Gangwondo travel diary with my parents(홍천 화로구이,평창 알펜시아,대관령목장,속초아바이마을) for the weekend on Sep 24, 2011

2011년 9월 24일 강원도 1박 2일 여행기(홍천-평창 알펜시아-대관령목장-속초 아바이마을)

Last week, from the 24th (Sat) to the 25th (Sunday), I left Seoul with my parents and headed to Pyeongchang to relieve the stress of trading and study the trading strategy for next week.

 

I'm on Seoul-Chuncheon Highway(서울춘천고속도로) going to the HongCheon(홍천), It was very good weather for the weekend trip.





We stopped by this restaurant(양지말, 홍천화로구이 원조집) named 양지말, This restaurant have been famous for Grilled barbecue(화로구이). I used to visit this eatery several times a year. The taste always pleased me.





After having lunch, We finally arrived at the 알펜시아 리조트(Alpensia Resort) of PyungChang.

 

알펜시아 리조트는 평창 동계 올림픽의 본거지로써..근처에 용평리조트가 있다.

 

I booked an ALPENSIA HOTEL including for accommodation.   






여장을 풀고..잠시 알펜시아 근처 탐방중. 이렇게 까불기도 하고.. 까부는데는 돈 안듬..



The most famous thing in Alpensia is this ski jumping facility. There is an observatory on the top of Ski jump facility. I'm a bit scared when I go up. The monorail takes us to the top.




and You can see a fantastic sunset on the observatory of the Alpensia ski jump facility.



After coming back to the hotel. We're going for a walk around the hotel watching beautiful night scenery.




Next Morning, Where were we going? We were driving down dirt load to Samyang Ranch(대관령 삼양목장)



4인가 5년인가 만에 다시 와보니 목장 입구에서 버스를 타고 정상까지 간다.



View on the top of 대관령목장 and Me posing





After the tour of Samyang DaeGuanRyung Ranch, We headed to Sokcho to have lunch. 



단천식당(DanCheon Local eatery) is famous for 아바이순대(North Korea-styled sundae) and 오징어순대(Sundae made of Squid). We ordered each menu like 아바이순대, 오징어순대, 가자미식혜. to be honest, I can't rank the taste of the foods served. Some people like it but other people don't recommend it. 





댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Masan and Geoje island Tour from July 18 to 22, 2017 (2) - Geoje prison camp Historic Park and Seafood Stew in Hot Pot